Do you need to report an eyesore?
Discreetly let the City of Orlando know about code violations within city limits.
Common issues can include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Overgrown yard
- Excessive trash and Debris
- Dangerous or run-down housing
- Rotten wood
- Peeling paint
- Broken electrical fixtures
- Roof leaks
- Illegal home improvements
- Parking on lawn
- Outside storage of disabled vehicles
- Commercial and RV parking
- Raising livestock
- Garbage placement other that prescribed collection days
Keep in mind:
- Give your neighbors a chance to fix the problem.
- If you’re comfortable, talk to whomever is responsible for the violation before reporting it.
- Expect the city to respond to your submission within two business days.
- To use this service, the violation must be within city limits.